Application Loader problem: “No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.xxxxx.xxxxx’ is correct.”

deployment
application-loader
xcode

trickpirata [ 11 days ago ]

Have you created a new app in iTunesConnect with the same bundle id?

Jay [ 11 days ago ]

We already a new app in itunes connect with same bundle id, 100% && we also tried to upload the build using application loader but for some reason it’s the same error

Jay [ 11 days ago ]

Also tried to upload the previous build which we successfully uploaded before, but still we are getting the same error

imgpsh_fullsize.png

trickpirata [ 11 days ago ]

Same thing happened to me before, but mine was, I was logged in as a different user in the Application Loader.

Jay [ 11 days ago ]

We are fully aware that we logged the right user in app loader, but still same results :disappointed:

crisuy [ 11 days ago ]

have you tried restarting the Application Loader? also, you must select the correct company in the application loader

Jay [ 11 days ago ]

we already tried it as well… we even tried to re-upload other projects sent/uploaded in the appstoreConnect this week, but for some reason… we are also getting the same error. We will now send this to apple to check _<

Jay [ 10 days ago ]

Hi guys, thank you for the assistance yesterday. It’s now working through application loader^ till next time then

trickpirata [ 10 days ago ]

How did you fixed it?

Jay [ 10 days ago ]

Actually, we just tried the same process, uploading the ipa file in the app loader, then no warning message this time^